Sunday, August 11, 2024

St Patrick's day

The kids matching in their green for St. Patrick's day. 







The leprechaun got in our house and made a mess in our bathroom. Here is David showing us how he made all the mess. 




The kids love the skate park. Beaumont has so many fun playgrounds around which I am very thankful for. 





We went with our little friend, Freddy. 


One of my students baked me some sourdough bread. I wish mine came out this nice! 


So sweet of her to bring it! 




Lilah and Annie love a good photo session. 



Library time with my Annie



We had a Primary Easter Scavenger hunt. We have so many kids in primary that all the activities are so fun. 







Annie kept stopping to eat the candies as she was picking them up so she didn't get a lot. 


The kids were sweet and decided to share some with her. 


David with our friend Ethan. 



Annie had lots of little friends who wanted to watch over her and she was loving it. 


After the scavenger hunt, we went to our ward's Easter show where they had artwork and music displays. 



This one was my favorite because it was two little girls and a boy and it kind of reminded me of my kids. 


Then, we went ready to go home yet so we stopped by the park. It was a day full of fun! 


The next day, Mike took the kids to our neighborhood scavenger hunt. 


Annie had hurt her little wrist so she was fine watching from far. 



I finished off another group of students. They wanted to have a potluck so we got together for lunch and chatted about life since they are ready to become new nurses. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment