Saturday, August 10, 2024

Disney day with Lilah

 

It was finally Lilah's turn to have a mom and daughter Disney day. 



Unfortunately, it was not a rainy day so the crowds were larger and we weren't able to get on as many rides. 




We enjoyed lots of treats though and it was so great spending one on one time with my Lilah girl. 







BUT, we were able to get on the Rise of the Resistance for the first time ever! 


The ride had broken down and I saw it re-open and we ran there. 


By the time we got there, there was already about 40 minutes of line but it was better than the usual 1:30hr






Lilah loved all of the rides we went on and if the lines were long, she played games on my phone. 




Although it was a bit crowded, we still had a good time and I was grateful for the one on one time with my Lilah girl. 
This girl is so sassy but she is my right hand. When she wants to, she really helps me at home. I'm glad I get to do life with her and make new memories with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment