Monday, August 12, 2024

Circus Osorio

Goodie bag from my students on their last day. Being a teacher has its perks! 


Mike got the kids tickets to a circus. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go because I was at work, but I was able to get off a little early and meet up with them. 



The kids loved the acrobats


It was a family circus and they were all so talented. 





During intermission, we grabbed some snacks and went back to enjoy the show. The kids were very attentive and thought the acrobats were awesome. 




It was a great first circus experience!




The kids have been so hard during Sacrament lately. The other day, Annie through a crayon and it landed on someone's chest. I was mortified. Meanwhile David and Lilah were fighting. So, we decided to book it and head to primary and practice being reverent. I hate going to church right now. I don't get to listen to anything and these kids just fight all the time. It's so embarrassing. 


That's much better! I haven't even been wanting to go to Sacrament meeting lately. There's no point. The kids just fight and I don't get anything out of it. So we've just been going straight to the primary room and doing primary. 


I'm not sure what's going on here, probably an outing with dad. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment