Saturday, August 10, 2024

Annie turns 2!

I was so happy that my sister in law Jill was here in time to celebrate our Annie turning 2. 


The kids helped decorate our house. 


We had Annie's favorite food for dinner, noodles and Grandma and Papa also got to join us. 


The birthday girl ready to celebrate. 



The kids loved dinner 



The cousins also enjoyed playing



The chocolate loving birthday girl loved her cake


Here's proof of her approval



Birthday cards from cousins






Annie got baby and shopping basket from grandma


She got a backpack and remote control from auntie Jill




I love watching Joseph and David's cute little relationship. They love each other and love being around each other. 




Annie was having a blast with her new toys. Most of the toys she plays with are hand me downs from her siblings. But atleast she has so many toys to play with. 


It was a successful birthday for this cute little 2 year old. 


We haven't been able to go to the deaf ward in a while. I wish we could go more but it's hard to get away from my calling. I can't wait to be released so we can visit more and I can go back to learning and practicing ASL. 


Here is little Alma and his brothers building a ship. 


It's always fun to visit. 


I love living so close to the school. It's literally a 1 minute walk. David has been the only one who has attended the school in our neighborhood. It's funny because we were so excited to move into this neighborhood and this house because of how close to the school it is but David might also change schools next years. Such a bummer, haha! 



Annie has been loving her shopping cart. She will put everything and anything. 


She even takes it to school. 


Annie loves her ice. Just like her big sis. 




Walking to the playground with all of the essentials. 


Wet day at the park. 





Nothing sweeter than kids sleeping. 



Mike took the kids to David's classmate's birthday party. 


David made a little friend in TK that he loved. His name is Benjamin. I love my kids making little friendships. 


I love the kiddos matching for church. Here they are wearing red for Valentine's day. 








Lilah loves a good photo session! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment