Saturday, August 10, 2024

Abuelita's house

 

I'm still enjoying teaching at West Coast University. It's been a good job for me specially with my schedule where I can be home most of the week to be with my kids. 


Annie loves to change. She changes every 2 hours. There is so much laundry to be done thanks to this tiny human. Here she is pulling down her pants to moon me. She thinks she's so funny. And she is :)



I love watching the kids play without screens. It's my favorite. 





Annie's little imagination is my favorite right now. She has started talking to herself and it's so cute. 




We invited our friends the Wilsons over for dinner and had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. 



Annie loves her buddy Owen. 


I'm not sure what Lilah is up to here but she is so independent and whatever she puts her mind to she will accomplish. 


Annie loving on her favorite brother. 




David idolizes our front door neighbor Castulito. He is 3 years older than David and David loves his hand me downs. 


Here he is modeling a box of clothes that Castulito gave him. 



Annie wanted to model too. 





And Lilah too. 



Annie posing for the camera. 





We went to my mom's house and stopped at my Tia's house to sleep at her house. It's so pricey finding a hotel these days so we were happy for the hospitality. 


The kids did great on the drive there. I was worried about doing a road trip with them since road trips are my least favorite but they actually did great. 


The kids ate all of the treats from abuelita's house. 



While we were there, we had a snow day at the canyon. We had taken our sled and Priscilla found a really fun mountain to slide off of. 


My kids loved sliding down with Tia and Tio. 





Annie is my adrenaline junky. This girl is not scared of anything! She loved going down the mountain with David. 





There was so much snow. Lilah ofcourse hated it. If it's too cold or too hot, she wants nothing to do with it. 


Alex pulling the girls on the sled on our way to the  mountain




Joel helped me drive the kids to my mom's house and I was very grateful for his help. We would leave early morning so the kids were asleep for a few hours and it worked out great. 


Tia Priscilla giving Annie her birthday presents. My kids have the best Tia and Tio. 


My kids love grandma's house. Armando even made them a tree house! 


They love the swing that Abuelito Armando made. 



The beloved tree house. 


Although it was short, we had a great time with family. I'm trying to hang out with family more and definitely wished we could visit all of our family more often. 


Here are some random pictures from our Winter. 





Annie, you are the absolutely cutest! 


Lilah's hair for Valentine's day. 


I've had a fun time teaching my class also. 


Making the students drink thickened liquids. 



I'm glad for this career that I've enjoyed. It was definitely a struggle to get here, but it's been worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment