Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Tio's birthday

Joel invited us to celebrate his birthday at his house. 


The kids loved meeting Tio's house. 


They sang songs and played games. It was fun to see the kids learn Spanish songs that I learned when I was little. 


Lilah wanted to stay by Tio's side the entire time. 



And so did David. 


Happiest of birthdays Tio Joel! 


We have been loving having playdates with the Savianus. He is a coworker that has become family and it's been fun raising our kids together. 





Mike took the kids on their bikes to go see grandma. Here they are at grandma's house. 



Annie LOVES dress up. It sure makes for a lot of laundry! 


This kid is self destructive I swear! Keeping her alive is definitely a full time job! 


David made the most random lunch. His teacher must think I'm crazy, haha! 


Annie potty training herself at 1 years old! 


Can you tell she ate some chocolate?


David said, "I look like mommy!"


I always have Mike send me pictures of the kid's outfits before church to make sure they don't look to crazy. That's the down side of going to work and not getting my own kids ready for church. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment