Saturday, July 27, 2024

Halloween

I am so grateful for good friends. My old co-worker moved to Beaumont and it's been so fun to watch our kids grow old together.  


Annie loves the Savianu boys




Lilah gets transported to and from school and I am so grateful for great drivers. Marcela loves her and always makes sure Lilah feels loved and taken care of. 


I always try to teach my kids to eat healthy and exercise. I don't know why it's important to me but I'd love for them to grow up having healthy habits. And also being successful and having careers.Things have gotten so expensive over the years and I want them to be financially successful so they can travel and enjoy life. 


We love living in Beaumont. There are so many fun parks for families. It's been growing so much and it's been fun to see. 



Annie loves dressup more than any other kid i've had. She changes her clothes and outfits constantly. 



She's so dang cute too! 



I love these cuddles. I know I'll definitely miss them when my kids get too old. 


We have a tradition of spending Halloween with our friends the Wilsons.  It's so awesome having your kids build little friendships. Lilah and Ethan have grown up together and it's been such a cute relationship to watch. 


My neighborhood goes all out for Halloween so we usually just walk around. 


Neighbors come together and make the biggest candy line. We love our neighborhood! 












It was another successful Halloween! This year we were dressed as Mario Bros hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment