Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Joshua Tree National Park

 

Abuelita and baby Annie. I bet my mom was probably giving her candy, hehe!

And more treats for the rest of the kids. 


I love nothing more than adventuring with my family. 
We love being outdoors in nature. 


The kids are free to run around and I don't have to worry about how loud they are. 


Annie even enjoyed a little hiking. 


Skull rock! Always fun to visit. 




Much easier to have Annie in the basket than to chase her around the desert! 


Lilah is always ready for a picture! 



The sass! 











I LOVE when my kids get along! It seems like they are always fighting these days it's so sad. I wish they got along like this every day! 



I put sunscreen on and accidentally forgot to rub it in before going out in public. Mike didn't even tell me! So embarrassing. 


Family picture with my face full of sunscreen! 



My tiniest explorer! 




Nothing makes me happier than adventures with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment