Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Rosales Family Disney Trip!

I think this is the first trip we have ever taken as a family. For Christmas last year we gave everyone Disneyland tickets and we were finally able to find and date and all get together. 


My kiddos were elated to be with their Tia and Tio and Abuelitos. 


Not so elated about meeting Tiger, hehe! 



Annie has the cheesiest smile and is always ready for a photo op! 





My sister brought a friend and we adopted  her as family. 



Lilah girl got a high five at the parade




We had so much fun getting on many rides and eating yummy treats




Lilah always asking for her own picture



The next day we were exhausted so we took it easy at home. 




Souvenirs from Abuelita



Joel brought us some pizza and it was possibly the most delicious pizza I've ever eaten. 


It was an amazing weekend with family and I'm glad we were able to make new memories together. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment