Monday, January 23, 2017

Christmas 2016

This Christmas we were able to spend it together as a family. Priscilla lives in San Diego with my dad, Joel lives in Riverside, and my mom was staying with me as we waited for Lilah to get here. Armando spent it with his daughters in TJ. It had been years since he spent the holidays with his daughters so it was a win for every one.
This Christmas was pretty low key. I seriously didn't have the energy to do anything. All I wanted was to be with my family and put my PJs on. Marcia was so nice as to invite us over for her delicious Mexican fiesta dinner. We went over and had dinner with Marcia, Mike's grandparents, and my sister in law and her family. After dinner we played games. Grandma and grandpa called it a night early and Katie's kids went to be early so they could be up for Santa Claus the next morning. We decided to head home and open up our presents like we usually do on Christmas eve.
I love any time I get to spend time with my siblings. I am so grateful for them and lucky to have them near by right now.
 
Joel gave Mike and I this fryer. We will be using it when my family is here for Lilah's blessing.

 
Joel was the distributor of gifts this year. He was like a little kid and couldn't wait to open presents.




 
Priscilla's face when she saw her gift card to Charlotte Rousse, she sure loves that store and shopping.




 
Michael and his Diet Coke. Priscilla asked me for help with Mike's present. It was pretty easy to decide what to get him.



 
Joel gave Lilah our favorite book. This little girl is already so loved.

 
This Christmas my siblings suggested taking pictures and framing them for my mom. We did that once a long time ago and she really liked it.

 
It was a hit again this year.




 
These are the pictures we printed for her.



 



 
I love these people. We can't wait to meet little Lilah!


 
Our traditional Christmas picture in front of the tree looked a little different this year :)







  

We ended the night playing games and laughing together.

 
Next Christmas will be extra special!


 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment