Saturday, September 21, 2024

Color Run

I love the pictures my kids draw. They draw the cutest things right now. 


David's school does alot of fun activities. On this day, parents got to come in and read with their kids. I love going to David's school. 


We sat outside in the picnic tables and read some books. I loved the one on one time with him. 



Annie is in the "coloring" phase right now. Heaven help me. But just look how proud she is of her work. 


I don't know where she got it, but Annie cracks me up when she makes that face for pictures. 


She is such a little diva!


David's school had a really fun fundraiser. It was a color me run. 



I love this picture with sassy baby sis in the middle. 


I didn't know if Lilah could join but we were able to get her a shirt so she could participate. 



David was one of the top fundraisers so he got to spray the principle and vice principle with color. 


He really enjoyed that! 




The kids ran around the field while spraying each other. 





Some girl came and attacked us from the back mid picture, haha! 


And we played on the swings afterwards. 



I love this picture of Annie!


It was such a blast! 


Papa reading stories to David. 


Once in a while I have a great class and will drive out to Ontario to watch them at their pinning ceremony. This was one of those classes. 



Students are definitely my favorite part about teaching. 


"I Love you Papa Dug" from Lilah hehe. She loves writing love letters. 


I've been watching Kelso while his mom tries to find a job. He's become part of the family now because he's at our house every day. 



It's been a bit overwhelming watching 4 kids every day, but I hope that I am atleast helping her out find a new job after getting divorced and having to start fresh. 








David loves the skate park. He is so good with bikes and scooter s and now skate boards also. 


We got to celebrate Doug's birthday with him. Happy Birthday Doug! 


Walking to school with our neighbors. Living next to the school has been so awesome. 


My cousin from Mexico came to visit and my kids had a great time with their cousin. 




The activity we did for mother's day for Primary. 


Annie thinks my kitchen is a sensory bin. 


David getting ready for his birthday party. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment