Saturday, September 21, 2024

Easter

The Easter Bunny visited us this year! 


He left some goodies for the kids also. 


Yummy dinner the day before Easter. 


The kids actually working together and helping around the house. It was a Christmas miracle. 


Lilah, "Mom, take a picture of me!" She better have this confidence when she's older! 


Annie loved the candy inside the eggs. 


The kids were so excited to wake up to their baskets. 



Easter Sunday. 




A brother sandwhich. 







David is very into puzzles these days. I love it! 




For Easter we went to Grandma and Papa's house. 


We had ham, and as usual, it was delicious. 



Silly Annie. She gets cuter by the day. 


I love reminder of how little my Lilah girl still is. I bought her this blue hair and she was loving her blue strands. I am loving the hand holding from my 7 year old. 


I am still working at West Coast University. Don't love the early mornings. 


But, I do love the students. 


Happy Easter! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment